Let's Take A Break

I probably should be studying right now, seeing as my exams are coming up in less than a week, but I thought why not blog instead! For...


I probably should be studying right now, seeing as my exams are coming up in less than a week, but I thought why not blog instead! For the past 2 weeks I've been cooped up inside the library studying for these upcoming exams and it's come to that stage where everything is becoming redundant. It feels like I'm only going through with the motions and not really being present, but hopefully this'll all change once the exams are over. 
Seeing as I basically live in the library now, I dress for total and utter comfort hence the oversized shirt being used as a dress. Comfort is key at the moment! 



Sunglasses: Hot Topic; Dress: Forever 21; Tights: Primark; Shoes: Bershka; Backpack: Duffer




Excuse the super short blog entry, it's almost a filler entry at this point. Hopefully once the exams are over, I can finally return to consistent updates. But for now please leave a comment down below and let me know what you guys think or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments